The following are the duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinates human resources planning.
- Manages staff recruitment;
- Contributes in enhances the performance of the staff through motivational and development training plans;
- Ensures implementation of recruitment and selection procedures, discipline, settlement of complaints, leave requests, job evaluation, etc.
2. Head of the Human Resources Division reports to the Secretary General, on operational issues, and to the Head of Financial and General Services Department, on administrative issues.
3. The number of employees in the Personnel Division is seven (7).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Drafts budget proposals
- Coordinates budgetary issues for all administrative structures of the ministry;
- Submits reports on the budget execution
- Ensures that financial expenditures are made in line with budgetary rules and procedures
- Manages cash reserves and ensures that internal financial control is based on accountability principles;
- Ensures close cooperation with the internal and external auditor in preparing budget and financial auditing statements
2. Head of the Budget and Finance Division reports to the Secretary General, on operational issues, and to the Head of Finance and General Services Department, on administrative issues.
3. Budget and Finance Division shall have six (6) staff.