Following are the tasks and responsibilities of the Policy Coordination Division:
- Provides support in the compilation of Ministrys strategic documents and their implementation programs, ensuring their conformity with other government documents;
- Provides support to Ministrys organizational structures on the preparation of concept documents for legislation;
- Ensures coordination of Ministrys process of strategic document development with the budget planning process;
- Provides data/information for the compilation of the annual work plan, ensuring its harmonization with the Mid-Term Expenditure Framework and other strategic documents, and reports on its implementation to relevant institutions;
- Provides support in the monitoring of and reporting on the Ministrys Strategic Development Plan.
2. The Head of the Policy Coordination Division reports to the Head of the Department of Economic Development Policies and European Integrations.
3. The number of employees in the Policy Coordination Division is five (5).
Following are the tasks and responsibilities of the European Integration Division:
- Provides support in the compilation of strategies and plans, in the scope of the Ministry;
- Provides information for the compilation of the European Partnership Action Plan (EPAP) and provides for its adjustment with the Mid-Term Expenditure Framework and other strategic documents;
- Monitors the implementation of EPAP and reports to relevant institutions;
- Coordinates IPA assistance and foreign bilateral and multilateral assistance for Ministry activities and ensures that they are related to Ministrys priorities;
- Provides support to Ministrys organizational structures in project drafting and management;
- Provides support to the respective organizational structure for legal matters in the Ministry, in relation to the inclusion of EU policies in local legislation and its harmonization with the Acquis Communautaire, and ensures that legislation envisaged by EPAP is integrated in the Government Legislative Program;
- Provides support in the organization and conduct of regular meetings in the Stabilization-Association process, for all matters related to the Ministrys scope.
2. The Head of the European Integration Division reports to the Head of the Department of Economic Development Policies and European Integrations.
3. The number of employees in the European Integration Division is two (2).
Duties and responsibilities of the National Economic Development Strategies Division are:
- Proposes, compiles and provides for the implementation of policy/strategic documents in the sphere of economic development, and coordinates the process of consultations with relevant stakeholders;
- Monitors and compiles regular periodic reports on the implementation of policy/strategic documents related to development;
- Cooperates with the Ministry of Finance in the determination of the main budget indictors and advantages of public investments;
- Provides support in the organization of public events related to the economic development in the Republic of Kosovo;
- Prepares and updates the database on the economic development in Republic of Kosovo, in coordination with relevant ministries and institutions;
- Periodically prepares and publishes analyses of economic indicators on national and sectorial economic development;
2. The Head of the National Economic Development Strategies Division reports to the Head of the Department of European Integrations, Policy Coordination and Economic Development.
3. The number of employees in the National Economic Development Strategies Division is seven (7).
Functions of the Division for Sectorial Strategies:
- Instructs all ministries and other responsible institutions, determines timelines, cooperates and follows-up the process of the preparation of sectorial development strategies;
- Determines tasks for other ministries and institutions responsible for drafting cross-sectorial strategies, determines timelines, coordinates and follows-up their compilation;
- Issues instructions and rules on the content of sectorial and cross-sectorial strategies, the procedure for their drafting and rules for ensuring the participation of interest groups in the process;
- Prepares development strategies for the energy, mining and telecommunication sectors;
- Updates the Strategies for Sectorial Development of the Energy, Mining and Telecommunication sectors, pursuant to data on their implementation;
- Monitors progress of the implementation of sectorial strategies for the Energy, Mining and IT sectors;
- Issues instructions and rules for other ministries and institutions responsible for the methodology for monitoring progress in implementation of sectorial strategies;
- Organizes the monitoring of cross-sectorial strategies.